MathWorks MATLAB R2019a Update 2 (build 220.127.116.114505)
Author: Dl43v3r on 19-05-2019, 02:07, Views: 10
MathWorks MATLAB R2019a Update 2 | 2.5 Gb
The MathWorks team is pleased to announce the availability of MATLAB R2019a Update 2 (version 18.104.22.1684505). This release is primarily a quality improvement release, but there are some changes in functionality.
MATLAB R2019a (version 22.214.171.1244505) Update 2 - What's new:
- 1975784: lmstart and lmboot fail when run as root
- 1978965: MATLAB exit takes a long time if there are network issues
- 1972535: Setting the CurrentTime property of VideoReader crashes MATLAB
- 1988441: MATLAB does not honor the MATLAB proxy settings for a connection to dws.mathworks.com during startup
- 1986275: Connector error on MATLAB startup
- 1948275: Error when exporting a project using relative path
- 1987059: Import Tool returns an error when importing a file with duplicate column headers
- 1981461: Live Editor becomes unstable when Hide Code button pressed or live script with code hidden opened
- 1989187: MATLAB might crash on Windows machines without Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable installed
- 1964900: MATLAB crashes if exit or quit are run from a MATLAB timer object
- 1950400: Whitespace converted to '+' symbol when searching the MATLAB documentation
- 1949309: Tooltips that indicate an error or warning state are missing icons
About Mathworks Matlab R2019a. MathWorks has introduced Release 2019a of MATLAB and Simulink. The release contains additional products and important enhancements for artificial intelligence (AI), signal processing and static analysis, along with updated capabilities and bug fixes across all product families.
One of the key challenges in moving AI from hype to production is that organisations are hiring AI 'experts' and trying to teach them engineering domain expertise. With R2019a, MathWorks enables engineers to quickly and effectively extend their AI skills, whether it's to develop controllers and decision-making systems using reinforcement learning, training deep learning models on NVIDIA DGX and cloud platforms, or applying deep learning to 3D data.
R2019a introduces Reinforcement Learning Toolbox, further enhancing the MATLAB workflow for AI. The toolbox facilitates a type of machine learning that trains an 'agent' through repeated trial-and-error interactions with an environment to solve controls and decision-making problems. The toolbox reiterates the company's commitment to AI, building on last spring's R2018b introduction of Deep Learning Toolbox, which was enhanced with support for NVIDIA GPU Cloud, Amazon Web Services, and Microsoft Azure, and interoperability through support of the ONNX exchange format. Further support for AI in R2019a includes significant enhancements to Computer Vision Toolbox, Data Acquisition Toolbox and Image Acquisition Toolbox.
R2019a also features several updated signal processing and communications products to support wireless and electronics development, as well as advances in the company's Polyspace static analysis family, including products that support enterprise-scale use for the design and development of safety- and business-critical software
About MathWorks. MathWorks is the leading developer of mathematical computing software. MATLAB, the language of technical computing, is a programming environment for algorithm development, data analysis, visualization, and numeric computation. Simulink is a graphical environment for simulation and Model-Based Design for multidomain dynamic and embedded systems. Engineers and scientists worldwide rely on these product families to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and development in automotive, aerospace, electronics, financial services, biotech-pharmaceutical, and other industries. MATLAB and Simulink are also fundamental teaching and research tools in the world's universities and learning institutions. Founded in 1984, MathWorks employs more than 3500 people in 15 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA.
Product: MathWorks MATLAB
Version: R2019a Update 2 (build 126.96.36.1994505) Update Only
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even SP1 or Windows 10, Windows Server 2019 or 2016
Software Prerequisites: MathWorks MATLAB R2019a
Size: 2.5 Gb