Author: LeeAndro on 11-07-2018, 04:40, Views: 29
PhotoMarks 3.1 | macOS | 31 mb
With PhotoMarks for Mac you can completely customize the appearance of your text and logo watermarks, as well as perform additional edits like Resize, Rename, Auto Rotate, or add Graphical Frames to your photos in the same session.
It works by editing photos in batch mode and takes advantage of multi-core processors for speeding up the process. You can also save your settings as profiles to easily reuse them later.
- Batch processing with support for multi-core processors;
- Completely customizable Text Watermarks with pixel-perfect positioning, tile mode, rotation, multiline text, custom & textured fonts, shadow, stroke, bounding-box, and more;
- Completely customizable Logo Watermarks with pixel-perfect positioning, tile mode, rotation, scaling, stroke, shadow, and more;
- Smart Resize filter that makes the difference between landscape and portrait photos, for automatically reducing image size in pixels;
- Auto Rotate filter for automatically rotating photos to the right orientation or just use a predefined rotation;
- Graphically decorate photos with beautifully designed Grunge, Vintage, Picture, and Shape Frames, add a Shadow Effect, or a Simple Border;
- Completely customizable Rename filter with keywords and search & replace features;
- Upload directly to FTP or send via email;
- Upload to Flickr;
- Easy to use user interface with previews for every step of the process;
- Support for more than 50 image formats, including RAW formats from DSLR digital cameras;
- Save settings as profiles and easily reuse them later.
OS X 10.9 or later 64-bit