Mrviewer v3.6.5 (x86/x64) (Portable)
Author: kakalot on 29-05-2017, 22:53, Views: 148
Mrviewer v3.6.5 (x86/x64) (Portable) | 76/103 MB
mrViewer is a small, lightweight utility that can open images and play video files. It supports .BMP, .JPG, .PNG, .PSD, .MAP, .DPX, .MP4, .MPG, .MOV, .AVI, .DIVX, and .WMV file formats. With mrViewer you can add files by simply dragging and dropping them into the main panel or you can use the browse button to locate your media. It comes with a couple of tools that allow you to specify the frame rate, play or stop the current video selection, skip to the start or end position of a clip, adjust the volume, alter the RGB value, and adjust the levels for gamma and exposure.
Multichannel Support in OpenEXR, PSD, MIFF and TIFF formats
MultiView OpenEXR support
4K Video and Audio player
Network syncing support
Grease Pencil support
Multi Part EXR images
Deep OpenEXR images (Deep Scanline and Deep Tile)
Animated GIF support
Color Transformation Language (CTL) Support
ACES 1.0 Support
Passive 3D Stereo Support (anaglyphs, top/bottom, side by side, interlaced, checkerboard)
Linux 64bits and Windows 32 and 64 bits
Video and Audio Transcoder
Scrubbing with audio
VR support for environment maps and VR movies and sequences
- Added tooltips to 3d stereo options panel.
- Made VR360 disregard the display window and wrap the data window instead. Previously, no image was displayed.
- Added audio support for playing Dolby TrueHD.
- Removed error reporting while creating thumbnails. This avoids the log window to appear when an error in the thumbnail is found and then not allow closing the log window.
- Bug fixed a start up problem on movie files where the first image frame would not get decoded.
All Link Download :