Altair Hyperworks Desktop v2017.1 Windows (x64)
Author: kakalot on 30-05-2017, 18:59, Views: 183
Altair Hyperworks Desktop v2017.1 Windows (x64) | 3.3 GB
Altair offers new best-in-class technologies to design and optimize high-performance, efficient, and innovative products with its release of HyperWorks Desktop 2017.1. This latest release sees several functionalities added in areas such as model-based development, electromagnetism, nonlinear structural analysis, modeling and meshing, multiphysics and multi-disciplinary analysis, lightweight design and optimization
New products and enhancement highlights include:- Model-based Development Suite: solidThinking Activate, Compose and Embed capabilities encompassing concept studies, control design, system performance optimization and controller implementation and testing are now part of the platform.
- Electromagnetics Analysis and Design: Flux for EM simulation of static and low frequency applications, and WinProp for propagation modeling and radio network planning are added as perfect complements to FEKO, focused on high frequency EM simulations related to antenna design, placement, radiation hazard and bio electromagnetics.
- Material Modeling and Manufacturing: Multiscale Designer is a tool for development and simulation of accurate models for heterogeneous material systems including laminated composites, honeycomb cores, reinforced concrete, soil, bones, and various others. Manufacturing offerings now include solidThinking "Click2" products for extrusion, casting and metal forming process simulation.
- Usability and Efficient Model Management: HyperMesh now offers a complete, robust solution for assembly and model variants management, expanding the part library and configuration management capabilities. Important new features for crash and safety users have also been implemented. A brand new desktop tool called ConnectMe has been developed to efficiently manage, launch and update all the products within the HyperWorks suite.
- Multiphysics Analysis and Performance: Major speed and scalability improvements have been implemented for all the Altair solvers. In particular, structural analysis capabilities for OptiStruct have been further elevated to support the most complex nonlinear contact and material models. For fluid simulation (CFD), new turbulence and transition models have been implemented in AcuSolve to capture laminar to turbulent flow regime change.
In terms of computational performance, FEKO, OptiStruct, and RADIOSS leverage the most modern computer architectures and latest parallelization technology to generate solutions faster and make them more scalable on compute clusters.
Our goal at Altair has always been to provide the best technology at the highest value to our customers, and the HyperWorks Desktop 2017.1 release is no exception. The suite offers hundreds of new features, enabling you to continue to develop better products in shorter timescales.
New and enhanced capabilities include:
- Efficient part and assembly management
- Extremely fast graphic engine, to handle even the largest models
- New solutions for linear and nonlinear structural analysis
- Multiphysics analysis structural, electromagnetic and fluid flow phenomenon
- Optimization-based analysis and system-level design exploration
Altair empowers client innovation and decision-making through technology that optimizes the analysis, management and visualization of business and engineering information. Privately held, with 1,800 employees, Altair has offices throughout North America, South America, Europe and Asia/Pacific. With a 28-year track record for high-end software for engineering and computing, enterprise analytics solutions, and innovative product design and development, Altair consistently delivers a competitive advantage to customers in a broad range of industries.
Product: Altair HyperWorks Desktop
Version: 2017.1.0.19 Build 1115334
Supported Architectures: x64
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows: 7even / 8.x / 10
All Link Download :