Dxo Optics Pro v10.5.2 Build 927 Elite (x64)
Author: kakalot on 30-11-2015, 03:05, Views: 373
Dxo Optics Pro v10.5.2 Build 927 Elite (x64) | 346 Mb
DxO Optics Pro is an image quality enhancement software with a demosaicing system to better deal with RAW data. Discover the exceptional performance of DxO Optics Pro. Whether in automatic or manual mode, numerous intelligent tools can help you perfect your images. Thanks to ultra-precise analysis of each camera-lens combination, DxO Optics Pro automatically corrects the optical flaws in your images with an incomparable level of quality. White balance, vibrancy, tonal curve, multi-point balance, color saturation protection: take advantage of all these tools to bring out all the brillant colors of your photos, or to apply a color interpretation of your own.
DxO Optics Pro automatically corrects all the optical faults in your images because it is based on a precise knowledge of your equipment and its weaknesses.
White balance, vibrancy, tonal curve, multi-point balance, color saturation protection: take advantage of all these tools to bring out all the brillant colors of your photos, or to apply a color interpretation of your own.
Push the limits of your camera:
• Automatic correction of all optic imperfections
• RAW conversion optimized for very high ISO
• Exposure, lighting and color optimization
• Batch processing for unparalleled productivity
DxO Optics Pro adapts very specifically to your equipment and automatically makes corrections to your images, whether in JPEG or RAW, thanks to a preliminary calibration of equipment identical to yours in our laboratory. Each camera or camera-lens combination is the subject of a very precise analysis with our measurement tools. The software automatically detects your equipment and shooting parameters for each photo. It then immediately and automatically applies exclusive sophisticated optical corrections (based on DxO Optics Modules), dramatic noise reduction (adapted to your camera sensor and shooting conditions), and other adjustments derived from our image quality expertise.
Shooting in RAW format gives you absolute control over how your photos are rendered. DxO Optics Pro's RAW converter is based on detailed characterization of your camera by DxO Labs. Demosaicing that is perfectly adapted to your photos is the gauge of incomparable image quality. Aesthetics are always very subjective. You can adjust the parameters of RAW development to suit your own ideas, save the settings, and then easily apply them to batches of images.
With DxO Optics Pro, no need to rely on flash photography to bring out the full emotion of your night shots and to obtain detailed textures and incomparable colors. Based on our precise laboratory analyses of cameras similar to yours, DxO Optics Pro is tailor-made to allow you to radically and automatically eliminate digital noise from all your photos.
DxO Optics Pro restores the ideal balance between the dark and light areas in your images. Exposure and contrast are optimized both locally and globally with unique precision. Thanks to DxO's exclusive HDR mono-image feature, you can use a powerful exposure optimization tool to bring out numerous details in the dark and burnt areas of all your photos, based on just a single image.
The presets developed by our teams allow you to obtain images of the highest quality with a single click. DxO Optics Pro automatically determines the best settings for each image by analyzing its contents and shooting conditions. Among the many possible choices, choose the preset that best corresponds to your photo. Use, for example, the "High sensitivity - Noise Reduction" preset for a scene shot at high ISO, or the "Accentuate fine details" preset if you want to improve image sharpness.
Changes in DxO Optics Pro 10:
New DxO ClearView feature:
* The new exclusive DxO ClearView feature automatically eliminates the phenomenon of atmospheric haze visible in many landscape photos, as well as the smog often present in urban images. Based on a powerful algorithm, DxO ClearView analyzes the color components of each pixel and locally improves the image contrast. The results are spectacular: in just one click, the contrast in the image is instantly improved and faded colors are revived. For expert photographers, the intensity of the effect can be modified so as to adjust the correction to suit their tastes.
Improved revolutionary PRIME technology:
* Designed to achieve optimal image quality, DxO OpticsPro 10's revolutionary PRIME (Probabilistic Raw IMage Enhancement) denoising technology has been optimized to increase speed, with processing time up to 4 times faster! In addition, the interface of the Noise reduction palette has been improved and provides a larger area for previewing denoising.
* A DxO exclusive, PRIME denoising technology is based on a thorough analysis of the structure of an image in order to differentiate between noise and fine details. For each pixel, nearly a thousand neighboring pixels are studied to identify the similarities and recombine information. This ultra-high-quality denoising brings spectacular results: textures, details, and color saturation are preserved, particularly in shadows, even in images shot at very high sensitivities.
DxO Smart Lighting and DxO Lens Softness optimization:
* The exclusive DxO Smart Lighting feature optimizes the contrast over the entire image by intelligently adapting to its contents. Improved in DxO OpticsPro 10, it now offers a better rendering in automatic mode, thanks to a more detailed analysis of scene contents. In manual mode, the Selective tone sliders act even more precisely: information that one thought was lost in the dark or burnt zones are better restored, even in cases of strong backlighting.
* With its perfect knowledge of lens performance, DxO OpticsPro's exclusive Lens Softness tool harmonizes the sharpness of photos from the center to the edges, giving images exceptional crispness, regardless of shooting conditions. It performs with fewer artifacts and preserves colors better to provide even stronger visual accents. Default color accentuation has also been increased to obtain even sharper images.
The power of DxO ViewPoint's geometrical corrections applied to RAW files:
* DxO OpticsPro 10 can now integrate DxO ViewPoint's powerful geometrical corrections. After the DxO ViewPoint plugin is activated, a dedicated palette lets photographers directly correct perspective problems and volume deformation in RAW and JPEG images. The dedicated DxO ViewPoint palette includes all the same visual tools as the standalone application version.
Even more comfort and productivity:
* The DxO OpticsPro interface has evolved once again. The White Balance and Dust Correction tools can now be used in full-screen mode for greater comfort and precision. The image browser has been simplified and the overall design of the interface has been revised.
* More powerful than ever before, DxO OpticsPro has sped up its boot speed (x 1.5) and much faster file loading (x10) on both Mac and Windows for immediate access to images. Finally, DxO OpticsPro 10 now supports DNG files converted using Lightroom or Adobe DNG Converter (so long as the original RAW file is also supported), for an easier workflow with Adobe products.
With this update, the Nikon D5500, Canon PowerShot SX60 HS, and Olympus PEN E-PL7 benefit from DxO OpticsPro's 10's numerous tailor-made corrections.
The DxO Optics Modules library benefits from the addition of 422 new camera/lens combinations, thus providing support for such lens manufacturers as Canon, Nikon, and Sony. It also provides support for other third-party brand lenses such as Tamron, Tokina, and Sigma for Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax, Samsung, and Sony cameras.
DxO OpticsPro v10.3's tools have been optimized both to simplify photographers' workflow and to boost productivity. A new search engine has been added to the Source Browser to help users easily find and load any folder available on the operating system by simply typing its name.
The OS X version also offers a new drag-and-drop feature that allows photographers to directly open a folder by dragging it into the Image Browser, providing quicker access to images. The correction tools have been revisited, now adding greater finesse and ease to DxO OpticsPro. The Horizon slider now makes small rotations easier to perform, and the Dust tool is also easier to use.
All Link Download :