Siemens Star CCM+ 2019.1.1 (x64) (build 14.02.012 single precision) .
Author: mitsumi on 16-06-2019, 04:13, Views: 20
Siemens Star CCM+ 2019.1.1 (x64) (build 14.02.012 single precision) | 2.5 Gb
The Simcenter product team is pleased to announce the availability of Simcenter STAR-CCM+ 2019.1.1. This solutions offers realistic multiphysics simulation, capturing the complete geometry of your product, and all of the physics, according to the company.
Fixes in Update Release of Simcenter STAR-CCM+ 2019.1.1:
This section details the fixes that were introduced in the update release of Simcenter STAR-CCM+2019.1.1.
- CAEI-3314 Restore the condition necessary for the GT-SUITE model to calculate mass to send to GT-SUITE on mass flow inlets
- DEP-1665 Update the Japanese-language installer Product Excellence Program notices
- EMAG-1206 Fix a secondary gradient for consistency in electromagnetic inductance calculations
- FES-1330 Fix failure of convergence in some cases with stagnation inlet boundaries
- HPC-874 Upgrade Open MPI support to Version 3.1.3 to remedy segmentation faults observed with Version 3.1.2
- PPR-828 Fix an error that occurred when a populated custom summary was deleted from a restored simulation file
- PPR-875 Fix errors that occurred when opening a simulation in which a summary referenced an object whose base type was changed
- REA-2484 Fix an unexpected temperature decrease that occurred when the Surface Chemistry model was activated for a solid
- SRM-1653 Improve error output for diagnostics; also fix view locking and passing
- SRP-2704 Fix an error that occurred in parallel when edges were selected with the Surface Repair tool activated
About Simcenter STAR-CCM+ 2019.1. STAR-CCM+ 2019.1 includes a host of new features that increase the realism of simulations and the ability to automate them, according to Simcenter.
Simcenter STAR-CCM+ offers realistic multiphysics simulation, capturing the complete geometry of the product, and all of the physics. Additionally the software allows ability to extract maximum value from those simulations through automation and design exploration, Simcenter reports.
2019.1 is the first release to adopt the Simcenter release numbering convention (superseding the October 2018 release of v13.06 ) and is the first in the company's three-release-a-year schedule for 2019. Simcenter STAR-CCM+ 2019.1 includes a wide range of enhancements.
Some Simcenter STAR-CCM+ 2019.1 benefits and features include parametric expressions in coordinates: more control for improved automation; automated replace part: increased flexibility for design exploration; plasma chemistry: simulate the behavior of ionized gas flows; multiscale harmonic balance: faster and more accurate rotating machinery; search the simulation tree: increased productivity for large assemblies; and 3D CAD colors: easily understand imported assemblies.
For Parametric Expressions in Coordinates, Simcenter is broadening the parameter space available for design exploration studies, with the ability to define coordinate input fields using scalar or global parameter-based expressions. 2019.1 allows ability to define coordinate input fields using expressions made up of scalar or global values, enabling users to produce powerful parametrically driven solutions that are easy to automate and template without the need for writing complicated macros.
For Replace Parts File Parameters: this allows users to substitute design variations of any component in the simulation, without having to redefine simulation or meshing parameters. In v2019.1 there's a new Automate Replace Part feature through the provision of a new File Parameter that allows users to sweep through a list of discrete geometry files in a Design Manager optimization study. Although users had previously managed to do this using Java scripting, this new approach is faster and more robust and is able to handle sophisticated geometries.
Each release of Simcenter STAR-CCM+ provides enhanced physics modeling capabilities that expand the application scope and improve the realism of simulations. In Simcenter STAR-CCM+ 2019.1 there's plasma chemistry (useful to simulate the manufacture of electronic devices) and enhancements to the harmonic balance capability (applicable for rotating machinery applications such as gas turbines).
Regarding Plasma Chemistry, 2019.1 introduces a new plasma chemistry model that allows users to simulate ionized gases, whose motion is heavily influenced by electrical and magnetic fields. The new model enables ability to calculate electron density, electron energy and ion distribution in low-temperature plasmas. Low-temperature plasmas are critical for manufacturing of integrated circuits (IC), used in the production of everyday electronic devices.
For Multiscale Harmonic Balance, the harmonic balance method offers the best compromise between accuracy and efficiency for periodic flows, such as those that occur in rotating machinery. 2019.1 includes an enhancement that significantly improves CHT turbomachinery workflows allowing the use of harmonic balance on the fluid side of the fluid-to-solid mapping interface. This enables a single simulation multi-timescale approach while at the same time efficiently taking account of transient flow and thermal effects.
Complex Model Handling
With Search the Simulation Tree, when constructing a large or complex simulation, in 2019.1 you can now search the simulation using "Ctrl+f" resulting in much less time wasted in traversing the tree when searching for an object, according to Simcenter.
With 3D CAD Colors, Simcenter STAR-CCM+ 2019.1 allows direct import of colors assigned in any CAD package into its 3D-CAD modeler. After import, you can also assign or edit colors within 3D-CAD. This enhancement is applicable to both neutral and native CAD format and particularly benefits users were the CAD provided for simulation already has real-world colors assigned.
About Siemens PLM Software. Siemens PLM Software, a business unit of the Siemens Digital Factory Division, is a leading global provider of software solutions to drive the digital transformation of industry, creating new opportunities for manufacturers to realize innovation. With headquarters in Plano, Texas, and over 140,000 customers worldwide, Siemens PLM Software works with companies of all sizes to transform the way ideas come to life, the way products are realized, and the way products and assets in operation are used and understood.
Product: Siemens Simcenter Star CCM+
Version: 2019.1.1 (build 14.02.012 single precision)
Supported Architectures: (x64)
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC *
Supported Operating Systems: **
Size: 2.5 Gb
These are the recommended hardware requirements to run Simcenter STAR-CCM+ and the CAD Clients. You can improve performance by using better specifications than those listed.
- Processor: 2.4 GHz CPU with at least 4 cores per CPU (to allow client and server to work in separate spaces and to run in parallel)
- Memory: 4 GB of memory per core.
- Disk Space: 9 GB of free disk space (more space is required to save simulations).
- Graphics Card: Dedicated graphics hardware that has 3D capability, z-buffer and translucency. Minimum screen resolution of 1024x768 pixels is recommended.
Certified Platforms for Simcenter STAR-CCM+2019.1.1 Certified platforms are combinations of hardware and software that are subjected to thorough testing.
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard
- Windows Server 2012 R2 HPC Pack
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10 October 2018 Update (Redstone 5)
- Windows 10 April 2018 Update
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction