Elcomsoft Phone Breaker Forensic v4.01 Build 3541 (Portable)
Author: kakalot on 31-01-2016, 16:29, Views: 537
Elcomsoft Phone Breaker Forensic v4.01 Build 3541 (Portable) | 122.75 MB
Elcomsoft Phone Breaker enables forensic access to password-protected backups for smartphones and portable devices based on RIM BlackBerry and Apple iOS platforms. The password recovery tool supports all Blackberry smartphones as well as Apple devices running iOS including iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch devices of all generations released to date.
Retrieve Cloud Backups: Apple iCloud and Windows Live
Cloud acquisition is an alternative way of retrieving information stored in mobile backups produced by Apple iOS, and the only method to explore Windows Phone 8 devices. Elcomsoft Phone Breaker can retrieve information from Apple iCloud and Windows Live! services provided that original user credentials for that account are known.
The Forensic edition of Elcomsoft Phone Breaker enables over-the-air acquisition of iCloud data without having the original Apple ID and password. Password-free access to iCloud data is made possible via the use of a binary authentication token extracted from the user's computer.
Accessing iCloud without Login and Password
If the user's Apple ID and password are not available, Elcomsoft Phone Breaker can use a binary authentication token created by Apple iCloud Control Panel in order to login to iCloud and retrieve information. The use of authentication tokens allows bypassing two-factor authentication even if no access to the secondary authentication factor is available.
In addition to iCloud backups, Elcomsoft Phone Breaker can download files stored in the user's iCloud account such as documents or spreadsheets, application-specific data, WhatsApp backups, 1Password database, Passbook data etc. Note that there is no email notification sent by Apple when downloading files from iCloud. Both "old" iCloud accounts and iCloud Drive accounts are supported.
Unlock Apple and BlackBerry Backups
The new tool recovers the original plain-text passwords protecting encrypted backups for Apple and BlackBerry devices (running BlackBerry 7 OS or earlier). The backups contain address books, call logs, SMS archives, calendars and other organizer data, camera snapshots, voice mail and email account settings, applications, Web browsing history and cache.
Decrypt BlackBerry 10 Backups
Local backups produced by BlackBerry Link are always encrypted with a highly secure hardware-specific encryption key, effectively preventing forensic analytic tools from processing BlackBerry 10 data. As even the original use has no control over the password protecting these backups, the only possible way of using these backups was restoring them onto a BlackBerry device with the same BlackBerry ID, making forensic analysis of these backups extremely cumbersome.
Selective Access to iCloud Backups
Downloading a large backup for the very first time can potentially take hours. Subsequent updates are incremental, and occur much faster. If speed is essential, Elcomsoft Phone Breaker offers the ability to quickly acquire select information and skip data that's taking the longest to download (such as music and videos). Information such as messages, attachments, phone settings, call logs, address books, notes, calendars, email account settings, camera roll, and many other pieces of information can be pre-selected and downloaded in just minutes, providing investigators with near real-time access to essential information.
Perform Enhanced Forensic Analysis on iOS Devices
ElcomSoft offers the complete toolkit for performing forensic analysis of encrypted user data stored in certain iPhone/iPad/iPod devices. The toolkit allows eligible customers acquiring bit-to-bit images of devices' file systems, extracting phone secrets (passcodes, passwords, and encryption keys) and decrypting the file system dump. Access to most information is provided in real-time. In addition to Elcomsoft Phone Breaker, the toolkit includes the ability to decrypt images of devices' file systems, as well as a free tool that can extract the encrypted file system out of the device in raw form.
Features and Benefits:
- Gain access to information stored in password-protected iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Blackberry backups
- Decrypt iPhone and BlackBerry backups with known passwords
- Decrypt BlackBerry 10 backups with known BlackBerry ID and password
- Recover passwords to BlackBerry Password Keeper and Wallet applications
- Instantly decrypt BlackBerry Password Keeper for BlackBerry 10 containers
- Recover BlackBerry device password
- Recover master password to 1Password containers extracted from Dropbox, local and cloud iOS backups
- Read and decrypt keychain data (email account passwords, Wi-Fi passwords, and passwords you enter into websites and some other applications)
- Save time with cost-efficient GPU acceleration when one or several AMD or NVIDIA video cards are installed
- Perform advanced dictionary attacks with highly customizable permutations
- Perform offline attacks without Apple iTunes or BlackBerry Desktop Software installed
- Recover passwords to backups for original and 'jailbroken' iPhone (all models up to iPhone 6S and 6S Plus), iPad (all generations incl. iPad Pro), and iPod Touch (all generations) devices
- Locate and extract iCloud authentication tokens
What's New in Version 4.01 Build 3541:
- lcomsoft Phone Breaker is updated to support over-the-air acquisition of Apple accounts migrated to iCloud Drive, and enables the decryption of iCloud backup keychains.
- The new release gains the ability to retrieve device backups, application data and user files from iCloud accounts upgraded to iCloud Drive, and allows decrypting keychains extracted from iCloud backups if the correct 'securityd' key is supplied (extracted from the device via physical acquisition). With over 72% of iOS users already running iOS 8, the ability to access data stored in iCloud Drive accounts becomes essential for digital investigations..
All Link Download :