Measurement Studio 2019.01 build 49152
Author: Dl43v3r on 23-05-2019, 19:37, Views: 21
Measurement Studio 2019.01 | 894.8 mb
National Instrumentsteam is pleased to announce the availability of Measurement Studio 2019.01, is extends the power of Microsoft Visual Studio with a set of .NET tools designed for building engineering test and measurement applications.
Measurement Studio 2019 includes the following new features.
- Support for Visual Studio 2015, Visual Studio 2017, and Visual Studio 2019
- Debug Visualizer Support
- Graph Thumbnail WPF Control
- Updated Format and Style for Installed Measurement Studio Help
- Additional Features
. TDMS API Updates
. Support for NI Package Builder
. Bug Fixes
About Measurement Studio. Measurement Studio is the only set of .NET tools designed for building engineering applications in Microsoft Visual Studio to acquire, analyze, and display measurement data. You can present data clearly with engineering UI controls that are compatible with hardware-acquired data types. Measurement Studio removes the complexity of hardware communication through high-level, intuitive, object-oriented hardware class libraries. You can add custom information to acquired data by using the fastest and most flexible format for storing measurement data to disk, TDMS. You can also perform inline analysis in real time on acquired signals without the difficult task of writing custom parsing algorithms.
Measurement Studio combines LabWindows/CVI for C programmers, ComponentWorks for Microsoft Visual Basic programmers, and ComponentWorks++ for Microsoft Visual C++ programmers. With these three products, you can build measurement and automation applications regardless of which text-based programming environment you choose.
About National Instruments. Since 1976, National Instruments has equipped engineers and scientists with tools that accelerate productivity, innovation and discovery. NI's graphical system design approach to engineering provides an integrated software and hardware platform that speeds the development of any system needing measurement and control. The company's long-term vision and focus on improving society through its technology supports the success of its customers, employees, suppliers and shareholders.
Product: Measurement Studio
Version: 2019 f1 build 49152
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
Size: 894.8 mb
Measurement Studio 2019 has the following requirements:
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 (minimum)
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2015, Visual Studio 2017, or Visual Studio 2019 ( Enterprise Edition or Professional Edition)
- 1.6 GHz or faster processor
- 1.2 GB of free hard disk space
- 1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit) RAM
- DirectX 10-capable video card
In addition, Measurement Studio 2019 recommends the following:
- 2.6 GHz or faster processor
- 1.2 GB of free hard disk space
- 4 GB (32-bit or 64-bit) RAM
- DirectX 11-capable video card
Supported Operating Systems
Measurement Studio 2019 supports the following operating systems:
- Windows 10/8.1*/7 SP1**
- Windows Server 2012 R2*, 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 R2, 64-bit
* NI software installs VC2015 Runtime and .NET 4.6.2. Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 require Microsoft updates to support these items. Refer to Microsoft KB2919442 and KB2919355 for more information about how to install these updates.
** NI software is signed with a SHA-256 certificate. Windows 7 SP1, Windows Embedded Standard 7 SP1, and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 require Microsoft updates to support SHA-256. Refer to Microsoft KB3033929 for more information about how to install this security update.