Windows Server 2019 LTSC build 17763.805
Author: dlebook.me on 24-10-2019, 04:02, Views: 20
Windows Server 2019 LTSC build 17763.805 | 10.0 Gb
The Microsoft product team is pleased to announce the availability of Windows Server 2019 LTSC Build 17763.805. This build includes last updates and bug fixes to October 8, 2019.
October 8, 2019 - KB4519338 (OS Build 17763.805)
- Updates to improve security when using Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.
- Updates for verifying user names and passwords.
Improvements and fixes
This security update includes quality improvements. Key changes include:
- Addresses an issue in the Keyboard Lockdown Subsystem that may not filter key input correctly.
- Addresses an issue in security bulletin CVE-2019-1318 that may cause client or server computers that don't support Extended Master Secret (EMS) RFC 7627 to have increased connection latency and CPU utilization. This issue occurs while performing full Transport Layer Security (TLS) handshakes from devices that don't support EMS, especially on servers. EMS support has been available for all the supported versions of Windows since calendar year 2015 and is being incrementally enforced by the installation of the October 8, 2019 and later monthly updates.
- Security updates to Windows Shell, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Scripting Engine, Microsoft Edge, Windows App Platform and Frameworks, Windows Cryptography, Windows Authentication, Windows Kernel, and Windows Server.
The current LTSC product is Windows Server 2019. If you want to stay in this channel, you should install (or continue using) Windows Server 2019, which can be installed in Server Core installation option or Server with Desktop Experience installation option.
Windows Server 2019 brings improvements in four key areas, such as Hybrid, Security, Application Platform and Hyper-converged Infrastructure (HCI). Together with Windows Admin Center, Windows Server 2019 becomes a powerful platform to run your workloads on-premise or in the cloud.
Demo-rich overview of major advances coming to Windows Server 2019 including: managing hyper-converged infrastructure; support for storage class memory; the new Storage Migration Service; deduplication coming to ReFS; new Hybrid integration between Windows Server datacenter and Azure with the Windows Admin Center and more.
Microsoft Corporation, leading developer of personal-computer software systems and applications. The company also publishes books and multimedia titles, offers e-mail services, and sells electronic game systems, computer peripherals (input/output devices), and portable media players. It has sales offices throughout the world.
Product: Windows Server
Version: 2019 LTSC build 17763.805.rs5_release_svc_prod1.191005-1607 *
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
Language: english, русский
System Requirements: **
Size: 10.0 Gb
The following are estimated system requirements Windows Server 2019. If your computer has less than the "minimum" requirements, you will not be able to install this product correctly. Actual requirements will vary based on your system configuration and the applications and features you install.
Unless otherwise specified, these minimum system requirements apply to all installation options (Server Core, Server with Desktop Experience, and Nano Server) and both Standard and Datacenter editions.
- 1.4 GHz 64-bit processor
- Compatible with x64 instruction set
- Supports NX and DEP
- Supports CMPXCHG16b, LAHF/SAHF, and PrefetchW
- Supports Second Level Address Translation (EPT or NPT)
- 512 MB (2 GB for Server with Desktop Experience installation option)
- ECC (Error Correcting Code) type or similar technology
- An Ethernet adapter capable of at least gigabit throughput
- Compliant with the PCI Express architecture specification.
- Supports Pre-boot Execution Environment (PXE).
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me