Build a Social Network with Flutter and Firebase
.MP4, AVC, 1920x1080, 30 fps | English, AAC, 2 Ch | 9h 2m | 1.9 GBInstructor: Reed Barger
Build a complete mobile social media app like Twitter, Instagram or Facebook using Flutter and Firebase!
Gain a basic understanding and benefits of working with Flutter and Firebase
Create Google sign-ins and social logins with Flutter
Create push notifications with Firebase messaging for real-time user updates
Learn to capture and pick images and upload them with Flutter
Handle async data with FutureBuilders, StreamBuilders, and Async
Do you want to build a complete social-network mobile app just like Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter? Then this is the course for you!
We will cover the following topics in this course:
* All real-time Firestore Database triggers (onCreate, onUpdate, and onDelete)
* Detecting user location via Geolocation in Flutter
* Working with streams and futures and updating the state
* Media queries and device orientation for responsive app design
* Uploading media files with Firebase Storage + image compression techniques
* Await functions
* Creating animations and page transitions
* Using SVG images and image caching for performance
* Form validation and error handling
* Custom theme creation and fonts
* Tons of practical, straightforward, and repeatable app-building patterns
And much more!
In this course, we'll use the best Flutter and Firebase techniques to build a complete social network (called FlutterShare) from zero to deployment and finally release it on the Google Play Store or iOS App Store.
All the code files are placed at
A complete masterclass on Firebase and Firestore with Flutter
Master complete CRUD functionality in real-time with Cloud Firestore
Deploy your apps to Google Play Store and Apple App Store
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me